Thursday, August 21, 2008

Chapter 9...

...is done!!!! And is now posted here at dA. Please enjoy.

I'm in the process of submitting it to Elfwood, so just give it a few weeks and hopefully it will be there too.

Oh, and in case anyone is worried about things like cannon, I've changed the incantation for Emily's entangling spell. I used Impedementia before, but I recently re-read the Harry Potter series and realized that its one of the spells in there too. So, since I respect Ms. Rowling's work and don't want to be seen as trying to copy her, I've changed it. I hadn't realized it while writing it, but its weird the odd little bits that get stuck in your head sometimes. However, I haven't yet gone and changed it in the chapters already published. Unless I make any major changes, I won't go back and redo those chapters yet. When Book 1 is finished, I plan to go back and redo all the chapters to reflect those minor changes.

No comments: