Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sir Markas Tau


Sir Markas Tau by smoonsilver

So, yes I've been playing at Polyvore again. But I also have been working on Chapter 10. I've decided to end it a bit sooner than I originally intended, but I think dramatically it will work better. Also, it means I should finish it sooner.

As for the above Polyvore, its probably not the best representation of Markas or Kirin. But it was the best I could find. Markas, of course, wields a great axe not a great sword. And I'm sure this would bother the Markas' inspiration greatly. But it portrays the general feel of Markas so I went with it. I really do wish I was better artist so I could draw all the characters. For now, my pathetic polyvore attempts and my pathetic art on Elfwood/dA will have to do. Sorry.

No comments: